Thursday, October 6, 2011

9/27/2011 Panda Bear @ Granada Theater


A couple months ago I was scrolling through Facebook doing my daily stalking routine when I came across a post by someone exclaiming their joy that Panda Bear was coming our way. My heart immediately sank at the chance to see one of my all-time favorite performers. Dallas based blog Gorilla vs. Bear was lucky enough to host a show by the acclaimed Animal Collective member, and I instantly jumped on tickets. The show was breathtaking and will go down as one of the best I've ever seen. Noah Lennox & Sonic Boom put on an amazing show complete with hypnotizing visuals and so many strobe lights that I wanted to fly towards it even if it meant instant death. Enjoy the pictures below and know that my love for photography and music go hand in hand, so this experience was a visceral moment in the life of me.





No comments:

Post a Comment