Happy 100th post to us!!
- I can't think of a better way to start the new season of SNL on Sept. 24 than with Alec Baldwin as the host and Radiohead as the musical guest.
- Coldplay announced their newest album Mylo Xylo (pronounced MY-lo ZY-letoe) will be released to the masses on Oct. 24. The cover art is enough to get me psyched.
- New song by Feist from her upcoming album Metals, out 10/4.
- In Weezy related news, here's a track featuring Drake that will be a part of Tha Carter IV (hopefully dropping on 8/29). If you like to look at pointless track listings, here's what you can expect to be on the album.
- Not too much Our Lady of Cheetos news on here (thanks Michael K!) but here's a version of "Till The World Ends" that's far from anything like the original and actually sounds like the world is going to end.
- Another amazing track from Chris Taylor's side project CANT (9/13).
- My favorite scarlet-haired songstress Florence + The Machine is finished with a new album. No weak tracks and more soul, I can't wait for round two!
- It's only fitting that Bon Iver debut the video for "Holocene" on National Geographic's website. Watch beautiful music paired with beautiful landscapes here. In other Bon Iver news, him and James Blake are collaborating at something called "Fall Creek Boys Choir" which I assume is nothing less than awesome (unlock the mystery 8/24).
- Download The Weeknd's second mixtape Thursday here at the website; it's just as good as his first mixtape which you can also find at the link.