Sunday, July 10, 2011

Whipped Cream of the Day


• Lady Gaga + Shark Week +Andy Samberg. I didn’t think it was possible.

• Everyone’s favorite neurotic, overanxious comic, my man LD, is back for another season. Premiere tonight! (Anyone have HBO?)

• I may be late on this news but nevertheless, one of my favorite phrases                            “I HATE YOU DAD!” is going to be made into a movie with lots of big screen favorites.

Tunechi’s Back but he never really went anywhere....well besides jail.

• M83 teases us with some new sounds and a video. New album is supposed to epic and about dreams. Can’t wait!

• A young lady from Houston is taking “pucker up” to a whole new & fun meaning. Amazing stuff.

• Love me some mixes, especially when they include the words “by Ernest Greene (aka Washed Out).

No comments:

Post a Comment