Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Try This at Home: Soap in a Microwave

So first, I'd like to announce that my pet project, the youtube channel, is up and running. Come visit from time to time to see some original videos (I've been told my "For Birdie" is good for laughs) and prolly some illegally-obtained concert footage.

This video... well, it came about like this:
LAUREN: I put soap in a microwave today.
JACK: ...WHAT DOES THAT DO?!

A few hours and a couple bucks later, I found out.



Favorite part of the video (but you can't really hear it) goes like this:
JACK: So the people using this microwave next... are they gonna get sick? Or will they be okay?
LAUREN: I don't know. (laughs)

So, give it a try at home... Just a warning, your whole house will smell like soap...

Also gotta mention that the incredibly-catchy, impromptu ditty was written, played and sung by my friend Kim. She randomly sent it to me in a text message, and I've had it in my head ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment